VeEX Notification – Introducing the RXT-6000e 100G Module
Home / Latest News
Home / Latest News
Fremont, Calif., Sept 16, 2017 – VeEX Inc., a global leader in Telecom, CATV, Fiber and Broadband Access, today announced the enhanced version of the RXT-6000 module
For the past few months, VeEX has been working hard on an enhanced version of the RXT-6000 100G module, the RXT-6000e. The new RXT-6000e “Universal 100G Test Module” incorporates lots of positive feedback VeEX received from customers, newer requirements from the marketplace and should allow the VeEX product to be in a better and more competitive position.
The powerful RXT-6000e started its limited production phase back in July 2017, serving a select number of key customers at first. Although the initial feature set was limited, the test set has quickly evolved into a suitable replacement for the RXT-6000/6000+, with potential to grow.
Some of the features and functions in the upcoming RXT-6000e 02.00.0007 release are:
> 1x CFP2 and 1x QSFP28 native (second QSFP28 or CFP4 using adapters).
– Dual 100GE testing capabilities
– Support for 100G Ethernet with RS-FEC
– LR4, SR4 and SR10 support
– OTU4 Multi-step with Bulk and Ethernet Payloads
– QSFP+ for 40GE testing
– OTU3 with Bulk, Ethernet and concatenated VC/STS SDH/SONET payloads
– STL256.4 with concatenated VC/STS SDH/SONET bulk payloads
> 2x SFP28/SFP+/SFP
– New 32G Fibre Channel with RS-FEC
– New 25GE with RS-FEC
– 16/10/8/4/2/1G Fibre Channel
– 10GE, 1GE, 100Base-FX
– OTU2/1, STM-64/16/4/1/0, OC192/48/13/3/1
– OTU2e and OTU1e with Bulk and 10GE Payloads
> 2x RJ45 ports
> Improved AC/DC adapter, battery-pack and cooling; capable of handling demanding dual 100GE test scenarios.
Features Not Available Yet (compared to RXT-6000/6000+)
– 100G Optical Module Heath Check
– 100G V-Route/V-PAG
– OTU4/3 with SONET/SDH/PDH/DSn Map/Mux (demand has been for Bulk and Ethernet payloads)
– OTU2 with ODU0/ODUflex and Ethernet Payload
– 10GE and 1GE Layer 4+ testing features
– X-Loop Compatibility mode (Ethernet)
Features Being Considered (not fully committed yet for the RXT-6000e)
– Support for 50GE testing
– Factory-installed HW option for Legacy Electrical test ports, including STM1e, STS3, STM0, STS1, T3, E3, E1 and T1
For further details, please refer to to the new RXT-6000e product page (https://veexinc.com/en-us/Products/RXT6000eModule) and download the complete datasheet. We have integrated the software search page into it, so customers have easy access to all relevant software and release notes with one click.
– The old RXT-6000 is still available for customers who are perfectly happy with the existing RXT-6000 feature set may continue to order them in the short term, until its official retirement is announced.
For more information contact us here at TelecomTest Solutions.